Thursday, February 15, 2007

Haven't posted in a while; here's what's coming

I've been getting questions about when I'm going to update again, and I always respond "when there's something wrong in the world." The problem with a blog called "Where is the Humanity" is that when you've expressed your opinion on all the subjects assiciated with a lack of humanity, and stopping short of just saying "The world is evil, the end" you run in to a bit of writer's block. Seeing many blogs aren't centered so tightly around their title like this one is, I'm going to loosen up a bit. As soon as my fingers get better from having some troublesome warts removed, I'll update the blog more frequently covering a broader range of subjects, including providing info on Presidential hopefuls for 2008 (not overbearing, otherwise it'll get old really quick, especially for me!) Feel free to send me some ideas of what I can write about and maybe we'll even get a discussion/debate going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home