Monday, September 25, 2006

Before You read this Next Post

I was just reading back to the beginning of my blog, and I'll admit it, I lied. I said that I would try to be unbiased, but when you've got a soap box like the internet, I'll take the opportunity and announce to the world my opinions. I still maintain that though I will largely be posting my opinions about world events(wars), leaders(bush), and how I think the world should respond to these (impeach bush), I'm still focusing on what I view could be the beginning of a decline in civilization.

I don't mean to sound extreme, but in this day and age, it seems that's the only way to get things across. I will frequently make references to World War III, and all that is is merely speaking about any future military conflict, which may or may not become a world war. I will also freqeuntly Bush(wack) the president. (I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home