Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Blog Format

I've decided after over a year of doing this blog thing, it's time for a change in how I do things. Here's a brief outline of what I'm planning on doing in the next few weeks, hopefully with everything in full swing at the start of the new year.

  • Sunday Comics - For those who've known me and some of the cartoons I've done in the past, I've started doodling again and it's my goal to have a political cartoon posted every Sunday (provided I can put pictures on here!)
  • New blog post formats - I'm going to be doing more along the line of short updates with direct links to news stories of interest; for the larger essays that I write I'll be providing more direct links to news stories and other resources
  • Look into purchasing a domain name of my own and getting away from the Blogspot address

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home